Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Got Tagged...

Ok, so Andy tags me this time...But after reading his seven characteristics, I guess this would be pretty interesting.
As for Andy, here you go:- <3
Coz u can flip it either way u like and assume whatever you want to, but I'm more than contended with this recent discovery... hehe..

Ok, as for rules :-

* Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they have been tagged.


Here you go :

I am simple at core. Really don't understand them who wants to do things or wear things for flattering.. please dont get offended
yup..that last line reveals another of my attribute, i'm too concerned abt not making others unhappy...sure I cant go on Vito Corleone's way to get them happy...
hmmm...ya that also means I try not be aggressive. Hardly do I remember any of my fights....(marna hai kya..pit jaunga! )
ya that means i'm pretty talented and know my limits :P
hehe..just trying to put things in a different way...
sure that sums me being tactful...yeah, i even have had arguments coz i was advising what to do and what not to one of my closest frnds..
ya i love giving advices...
Infact if you happen to read a Piscean character sketch, u are bound to get adjectives for me..


so nw i need to tag others rite...
Now Andy has already tagged poor kp...but k...
since i'm already falling short of people to tag, so let it be

kp- he hasnt done the homework yet, so let it be for my subject too... :P
vince- coz i hardly remember when he wrote something recently...
arvind- not that i dnt knw him, but wud like to knw whether he does :D
aamir- i knw he may not write abt this, coz its nt related to either of us, iraq or Palestine...but its fine...i recently saw Kung Fu Panda...and so trying again..once again hitting the wall.. (sach bolun to i dnt knw anymore ppl..lol )
that finishes my list.....if anyone recently reads this...he/she too must write...

lets see hw many of these turn out to be sincere students...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is this??/

Actually muje samajh mein nahi aaya ki tune kya likha hai....

samjha de yaar..IQ thoda kam hai mera...!!

Rajeev said...

arre just write a post in ur blog revealing any random thoughts or opinions about yourself.. :)